Clifton Crooks, DVM, MS, Practice Limited to Radiology
Image Coming Soon
DVM, Kansas State University
MS, Colorado State University
Advanced Clinical Training
- Rotating Small Animal Internship, Sonora Veterinary Specialists
- Diagnostic Imaging Internship, Washington State University
- Residency in Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging, Colorado State University
Thoracic, abdominal, and cervical soft tissue ultrasounds
- CT/CT angiography
- Nuclear medicine
- Activities: Skiing, Cycling, Basketball, Running, watching college sports, hockey, and soccer
- Interests: Astronomy, history, ancient mythology
Why did you become a veterinarian?
Veterinary medicine allows me to combine a strong interest in the science of medicine with the desire and ability to help animals and people.
What’s your favorite animal?
It is difficult to choose a favorite animal; however, I have always had a special interest in bison, polar bears, big cats/domesticated cats, dogs/wolves, and sharks.