The VetMED veterinarian continuing education series provides an opportunity for local referring veterinarians to engage with our specialists in an intimate setting. Enjoy dinner and refreshments while obtaining approved continuing education credit.
Upcoming VetMED CE Events
As part of the AZVMA’s Webinar series, Dr. Katie Nash will be presenting, “Approach to Acute Transfusion Reactions” on August 18th from 6:00-7:00PM. This 1 hour lecture has been approved by the AAVP for both veterinarians and veterinary technicians.
- Know options for blood typing and indications for crossmatching
- Know the safest options for administering blood in dogs and cats
- Know what to monitor during a transfusion
- Differentiate between different acute transfusion reactions
- Respond appropriately to different acute transfusion reactions
Do you need CE credits this year?