Expand your current knowledge, keep up-to-date with the latest developments, and receive two FREE continuing education credits approved by the Arizona Academy of Veterinary Practice, while enjoying dinner and drinks.
Want to receive email notifications about future CE events?
Upcoming VETMED CE Events
Hepatobiliary Disease Diagnosis and Treatment: When and How
Presented by: MaryAnn Radlinsky, DVM, MS, DACVS & Jennifer A. Foy, DVM, DACVIM
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 (6PM – 8PM)
VETMED’s Specialty Surgery Team Presents to the Family Practice Technician
- Triaging the Emergency Surgery Patient
- Bandaging Workshop
- Basic Suturing Techniques
- Approach to Common Anesthesia Problems
Presented by: MaryAnn Radlinsky, DVM, MS, DACVS
Deandra Owen, DVM, Practice Limited to Surgery
Liliana Mutascio, DVM, Practice Limited to Surgery
Rebecca Talbott, CVT, VTS – AA
Thursday, November 15 (4PM-8PM)
- 12 Oct 2018Camping With Your Pet in ArizonaCamping is a fun activity for the whole family. There is no reason you...
- 27 Sep 2018What Should You Do If Your Dog Suffers a Head Injury?While we like to think that nothing bad will ever happen to our belove...