Easy online submission allows you to complete all necessary paperwork in the comfort of your home, saving stress and time at check in.
Click the links below to access each form.
Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care for your pet. We also strive to make the cost of our care as easy and manageable for our clients as possible, and we do this by offering several payment options. Read More >
Prescription Refill Requests
If you are filling your prescription refill at an outside pharmacy, please contact that pharmacy directly and they will process they request.
For medications prescribed by our Emergency Service Doctors, please contact your family veterinarian for refill information.
VetMED offers an online pharmacy that ships directly to your preferred address. Click here for the online pharmacy.
VetMED Doctor Recommended Links
Critical Care Services
- Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society
- American College of Veterinary – Emergency and Critical Care
- American College of Veterinary Surgery – Small Animal Topics
- American College of Veterinary – Small Animal Surgery
Consider Donating to VetMED’s Angel Fund
VetMED Cares. We really do. We work with some pets whose parents may have limited funds to afford care. We feel strongly that all pets should have access to advanced medical care after an injury or illness. This is why we are building an “angel fund”, which, once established, will be used to help these pets in need. If you are interested in donating to our fund on your own behalf or on behalf of a friend, please use the below link. 100% of proceeds go towards care for pets when funds are limited. No amount is too small to make an impact on a pet’s recovery.
Have questions about how our fund works?
20612 N. Cave Creek Road
Phoenix, AZ 85024
p: (602) 697-4694 | f: (602) 992-3755
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Available Monday - Friday
Refill your VetMED prescription
- 16 Feb 2023New Faces at VetMED!Jamie Balducci, DVM, DACVR (DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING & RADIOLOGY) Dr. Ja...
- 16 Feb 2023Easter Pet Safety TipsThis Easter holiday, remember to make pet safety one of your top prior...