Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care for your pet. We also strive to make the cost of our care as easy and manageable for our clients as possible, and we do this by offering several payment options. Read More >
VetMED Doctor Recommended Links
Critical Care Services
- Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society
- American College of Veterinary – Emergency and Critical Care
- American College of Veterinary Surgery – Small Animal Topics
- American College of Veterinary – Small Animal Surgery
- American College of Veterinary – Questions
- Canine Physical Rehabilitation of the Southwest, LLC
- AZ Canine Rehab
Consider Donating to VetMED’s Angel Fund
VetMED Cares. We really do. We work with some pets whose parents may have limited funds to afford care. We feel strongly that all pets should have access to advanced medical care after an injury or illness. This is why we are building an “angel fund”, which, once established, will be used to help these pets in need. If you are interested in donating to our fund on your own behalf or on behalf of a friend, please use the below link. 100% of proceeds go towards care for pets when funds are limited. No amount is too small to make an impact on a pet’s recovery.
Have questions about how our fund works?
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and CatsYour family veterinarian can handle many of your pet’s surgical...
- 24 Sep 2019VetMED Doctors to Speak at Local Small Animal Specialist MeetingAzVMA Winter Small Animal Specialist Meeting On Saturday, November 16t...