Important COVID-19 Policy Update – Effective October 26, 2021
At VetMED, the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are still taking measures to reduce potential exposure to our clients, patients and team members.
- Clients with scheduled appointments or emergency visits are allowed within the hospital lobby. Please maintain social distancing and keep 6-feet from the next client.
- Masks are required at all times while in the hospital, regardless of vaccination status. If you prefer not to wear a mask or if you prefer not to enter the hospital, curbside services are still available to all clients.
- We ask that if our exams and lobby are full (with maintaining social distancing parameters) clients use curbside service until space is available inside.
- Visitation of patients are allowed in on a case-by-case basis based on doctor discretion.
- If you are not comfortable coming inside the hospital, we ask that you stay in your vehicle and call us upon arrival. A team member will come outside to retrieve your pet to be seen by the doctor. All doctor consultations will then be held over the telephone.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work diligently to implement a reopening and welcome clients back into our hospital! If you have any questions, please call 602-697-4694.