Ilyssa Meren, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
Dr. Meren grew up in New York City. She completed her Bachelor of Science in 2009 and Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine in 2013 from Cornell University.
She then completed a rotating internship at the Animal Medical Center in New York City in 2014 and a residency in neurology and neurosurgery at Iowa State University in 2017. She became board certified in Neurology (Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine) in 2017.
After her residency, she moved to Phoenix and loves living in the Valley of the Sun. She is very excited to join the team at VetMED and start the neurology service!
20612 N. Cave Creek Road
Phoenix, AZ 85024
p: (602) 697-4694 | f: (602) 992-3755
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Available Monday - Friday
Refill your VetMED prescription
- 04 May 2023Heat Stroke Awareness in Pets
- 04 May 2023Spring Allergies in Pets
- 16 Feb 2023New Faces at VetMED!
- 07 Feb 2022We’ve Never Stopped Caring for Pets
- 18 Nov 2021Understanding Seizure Disorders in Pets