AzVMA Winter Small Animal Specialist Meeting
On Saturday, November 16th two of VetMED’s specialists will be speaking at the local veterinary medical association’s winter meeting.
Speakers and Topics:
- Dr. Matthew Miller: Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Genetics-Nutrition-Management
- Dr. Janet Bailey: Respiratory Disease
Dr. Bailey will also be the moderator for the meeting.
The specialists at VetMED regularly attend continuing education events such as this to share their knowledge with the referring veterinary community.
Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list!
- 17 Mar 2020COVID-19 Updates
- 22 Jan 2020My Dog is Limping—Now What?
- 02 Dec 2019Common Holiday Pet Emergencies You Can Prevent
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats
- 24 Sep 2019VetMED Doctors to Speak at Local Small Animal Specialist Meeting