AzVMA Winter Small Animal Specialist Meeting
On Saturday, November 16th two of VetMED’s specialists will be speaking at the local veterinary medical association’s winter meeting.
Speakers and Topics:
- Dr. Matthew Miller: Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Genetics-Nutrition-Management
- Dr. Janet Bailey: Respiratory Disease
Dr. Bailey will also be the moderator for the meeting.
The specialists at VetMED regularly attend continuing education events such as this to share their knowledge with the referring veterinary community.
Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list!
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats
- 24 Sep 2019VetMED Doctors to Speak at Local Small Animal Specialist Meeting
- 23 Jul 2019Summer Safety for Arizona Pets
- 08 Jul 2019FDA Releases the Latest Report of their Investigation into Potential Link Between Grain-Free Diets and Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- 24 May 2019Cushing’s Disease in Dogs