Liliana Mutascio, DVM, MS, DACVS-SA and Deandra Owen, DVM, DACVS-SA both recently passed the final phase of their board certifications and are now Diplomates of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons.
Earning board certification in veterinary surgery is difficult, requiring successful completion of additional years of training, research and two phases of a rigorous examination process. Board certification truly signifies expertise in the field of veterinary surgery and we are extremely proud of our team members for this tremendous accomplishment.
Our surgery service is available for soft tissue and orthopedic consultations and second opinions on fracture repair, TPLO (CCL repair), total hip replacement, and more!
Subscribe to Our News
- 11 Apr 2019Total Hip Replacement in Pets
- 22 Mar 2019Introducing New Internists
- 22 Mar 2019Two Surgeons Now Board Certified
- 20 Nov 2018Holiday Foods You Won’t Feel Guilty About Sharing with Your Pets
- 12 Oct 2018Camping With Your Pet in Arizona