Liliana Mutascio, DVM, MS, DACVS-SA and Deandra Owen, DVM, DACVS-SA both recently passed the final phase of their board certifications and are now Diplomates of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons.
Earning board certification in veterinary surgery is difficult, requiring successful completion of additional years of training, research and two phases of a rigorous examination process. Board certification truly signifies expertise in the field of veterinary surgery and we are extremely proud of our team members for this tremendous accomplishment.
Our surgery service is available for soft tissue and orthopedic consultations and second opinions on fracture repair, TPLO (CCL repair), total hip replacement, and more!
- 08 May 2020We’re Expanding!
- 17 Mar 2020COVID-19 Updates
- 22 Jan 2020My Dog is Limping—Now What?
- 02 Dec 2019Common Holiday Pet Emergencies You Can Prevent
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats