Liliana Mutascio, DVM, MS, DACVS-SA and Deandra Owen, DVM, DACVS-SA both recently passed the final phase of their board certifications and are now Diplomates of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons.
Earning board certification in veterinary surgery is difficult, requiring successful completion of additional years of training, research and two phases of a rigorous examination process. Board certification truly signifies expertise in the field of veterinary surgery and we are extremely proud of our team members for this tremendous accomplishment.
Our surgery service is available for soft tissue and orthopedic consultations and second opinions on fracture repair, TPLO (CCL repair), total hip replacement, and more!
Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list!
- 02 Dec 2019Common Holiday Pet Emergencies You Can Prevent
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats
- 24 Sep 2019VetMED Doctors to Speak at Local Small Animal Specialist Meeting
- 23 Jul 2019Summer Safety for Arizona Pets
- 08 Jul 2019FDA Releases the Latest Report of their Investigation into Potential Link Between Grain-Free Diets and Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy