Welcome back Stephanie G. Foote, DVM, DACVS!
Dr. Foote’s role will help ensure that VETMED continues to offer the best in advanced veterinary specialty and emergency medicine. She will be reviewing, managing, and optimizing current systems, quality care standards, and staying abreast of the latest veterinary advancements. She will also oversee the medical direction, lead our doctors and be a point of contact for the referring community. Her years of experience as a veterinary surgeon and as a former VETMED staff member make her a perfect fit to support our future growth.
Please join us in welcoming Dr. Foote back to the VETMED family!
More about Dr. Foote
Dr. Foote earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University. Her advanced clinical training includes a rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery, an internship in small animal surgery, and a residency in small animal surgery at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University / Angell Animal Medical Center. She is board-certified in small animal veterinary surgery and has been published in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association and the journal of Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology. Dr. Foote rejoins VETMED as a full time medical director in the fall of 2018, and will be dedicated exclusively to her leadership role.
Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list!
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats
- 24 Sep 2019VetMED Doctors to Speak at Local Small Animal Specialist Meeting
- 23 Jul 2019Summer Safety for Arizona Pets
- 08 Jul 2019FDA Releases the Latest Report of their Investigation into Potential Link Between Grain-Free Diets and Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- 24 May 2019Cushing’s Disease in Dogs