Are you familiar with the word “necropsy”? No? Actually, you probably are! You’ve just heard it called an “autopsy.” Technically, an autopsy is when a doctor performs a postmortem (“after death”) examination on a human. A necropsy is the appropriate term used for any such evaluation performed on an animal.
Subscribe to Our News
- 03 May 2018What is a necropsy?
- 01 May 2018Wildlife and Pet Safety Tips
- 19 Apr 2018Does Your Dog Have Allergies?
- 27 Mar 2018Plants Toxic to Pets
- 01 Mar 2018What You Should Do If Your Dog is Bitten by Another Animal