Are you familiar with the word “necropsy”? No? Actually, you probably are! You’ve just heard it called an “autopsy.” Technically, an autopsy is when a doctor performs a postmortem (“after death”) examination on a human. A necropsy is the appropriate term used for any such evaluation performed on an animal.
Subscribe to Our News
- 13 May 2019Springtime Pet Allergies
- 11 Apr 2019Total Hip Replacement in Pets
- 22 Mar 2019Introducing New Internists
- 22 Mar 2019Two Surgeons Now Board Certified
- 20 Nov 2018Holiday Foods You Won’t Feel Guilty About Sharing with Your Pets