Are you familiar with the word “necropsy”? No? Actually, you probably are! You’ve just heard it called an “autopsy.” Technically, an autopsy is when a doctor performs a postmortem (“after death”) examination on a human. A necropsy is the appropriate term used for any such evaluation performed on an animal.
Subscribe to Our News
- 20 Nov 2018Holiday Foods You Won’t Feel Guilty About Sharing with Your Pets
- 12 Oct 2018Camping With Your Pet in Arizona
- 27 Sep 2018What Should You Do If Your Dog Suffers a Head Injury?
- 13 Sep 2018Introducing Our New Medical Director, Stephanie G. Foote, DVM, DACVS
- 03 Aug 2018Introducing Our New Doctors!