Our team at VETMED proudly fosters a Blood Donor Program in which healthy dogs and cats help less fortunate animals through blood donation. Our program works much like a human blood bank. Critically ill or injured veterinary patients often require blood products for life-saving treatment, and that blood is provided by animals belonging to our veterinarians and staff. Blood is periodically drawn and safely stored, where it’s ready once a patient needs it.
Learn more about our program and meet our donor heroes who we credit for saving patients’ lives each and every day!
Read more >
Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list!
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats
- 24 Sep 2019VetMED Doctors to Speak at Local Small Animal Specialist Meeting
- 23 Jul 2019Summer Safety for Arizona Pets
- 08 Jul 2019FDA Releases the Latest Report of their Investigation into Potential Link Between Grain-Free Diets and Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- 24 May 2019Cushing’s Disease in Dogs