Our team at VETMED proudly fosters a Blood Donor Program in which healthy dogs and cats help less fortunate animals through blood donation. Our program works much like a human blood bank. Critically ill or injured veterinary patients often require blood products for life-saving treatment, and that blood is provided by animals belonging to our veterinarians and staff. Blood is periodically drawn and safely stored, where it’s ready once a patient needs it.
Learn more about our program and meet our donor heroes who we credit for saving patients’ lives each and every day!
Read more >
Subscribe to Our News
- 22 Mar 2019Introducing New Internists
- 22 Mar 2019Two Surgeons Now Board Certified
- 20 Nov 2018Holiday Foods You Won’t Feel Guilty About Sharing with Your Pets
- 12 Oct 2018Camping With Your Pet in Arizona
- 27 Sep 2018What Should You Do If Your Dog Suffers a Head Injury?