VETMED is proud to share that we were recently featured in the September issue of Scottsdale Lifestyle! We’re so thankful for the opportunity to show off our wonderfully talented team in the article titled VETMED: A Team of Heroes, Sometimes it Takes More than One.
“It wasn’t that long ago that I had my own personal experience with the VETMED heroes,” says article author Moriah Schowengerdt. “One night while playing with our 9-month-old English bulldog, Thor, he jumped for a toy and landed with a thud. His slow movement getting up told us something was very wrong with his back left leg. Because it was after normal vet hours, my husband and I looked up emergency vet care nearby. VETMED was at the top of the list. We rushed him over and they took him right in.
The next morning our local veterinarian was informed of what happened and she highly recommended the care that the doctors at VETMED would offer Thor. After talking with VETMED surgeon Dr. Stephanie Foote, we gave Thor a week in a splint to see how he would progress. A week later, Foote assessed his leg again only to find that the surgery was going to be necessary.”
Read the full article here >
Or flip to page 22 below.
Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list!
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats
- 24 Sep 2019VetMED Doctors to Speak at Local Small Animal Specialist Meeting
- 23 Jul 2019Summer Safety for Arizona Pets
- 08 Jul 2019FDA Releases the Latest Report of their Investigation into Potential Link Between Grain-Free Diets and Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- 24 May 2019Cushing’s Disease in Dogs