Beware Dangerous Foods
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) lists the following foods as harmful or deadly to dogs and cats:
- yeast dough
- Macadamia nuts,
Provide a Quiet Place
Loud noise and activity can bother some pets and cause them stress. Give them a private, quiet place where they can relax without so much activity.
Watch the Door
With people coming in and out of the house around the holidays, it is easy for pets to escape and get lost. Pet owners need to keep a close eye on their pets and ensure that they don’t get lost amid the extra guest traffic.
Image courtesy ilickyou, where the felt hat is available for purchase.
Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list!
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats
- 24 Sep 2019VetMED Doctors to Speak at Local Small Animal Specialist Meeting
- 23 Jul 2019Summer Safety for Arizona Pets
- 08 Jul 2019FDA Releases the Latest Report of their Investigation into Potential Link Between Grain-Free Diets and Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- 24 May 2019Cushing’s Disease in Dogs