Beware Dangerous Foods
The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) lists the following foods as harmful or deadly to dogs and cats:
- yeast dough
- Macadamia nuts,
Provide a Quiet Place
Loud noise and activity can bother some pets and cause them stress. Give them a private, quiet place where they can relax without so much activity.
Watch the Door
With people coming in and out of the house around the holidays, it is easy for pets to escape and get lost. Pet owners need to keep a close eye on their pets and ensure that they don’t get lost amid the extra guest traffic.
Image courtesy ilickyou, where the felt hat is available for purchase.
Subscribe to Our News
- 13 May 2019Springtime Pet Allergies
- 11 Apr 2019Total Hip Replacement in Pets
- 22 Mar 2019Introducing New Internists
- 22 Mar 2019Two Surgeons Now Board Certified
- 20 Nov 2018Holiday Foods You Won’t Feel Guilty About Sharing with Your Pets