VETMED was featured on Channel 3 in a story about how Americans spend millions to keep their beloved pets healthy by Patti Kirkpatrick.
Stephanie Helbig and her husband from north Phoenix who utilized VETMED services to diagnose and treat their 9-year-old beagle, Lucy, after she fell sick with a life-threatening illness.
Kirkpatrick said, “VETMED is where other veterinarians across the Southwest send their sickest patients for the most advanced diagnosis and treatment — including many of the machines and procedures common in human health care.”
Subscribe to Our News
- 13 May 2019Springtime Pet Allergies
- 11 Apr 2019Total Hip Replacement in Pets
- 22 Mar 2019Introducing New Internists
- 22 Mar 2019Two Surgeons Now Board Certified
- 20 Nov 2018Holiday Foods You Won’t Feel Guilty About Sharing with Your Pets