VETMED was featured on Channel 3 in a story about how Americans spend millions to keep their beloved pets healthy by Patti Kirkpatrick.
Stephanie Helbig and her husband from north Phoenix who utilized VETMED services to diagnose and treat their 9-year-old beagle, Lucy, after she fell sick with a life-threatening illness.
Kirkpatrick said, “VETMED is where other veterinarians across the Southwest send their sickest patients for the most advanced diagnosis and treatment — including many of the machines and procedures common in human health care.”
- 08 May 2020We’re Expanding!
- 17 Mar 2020COVID-19 Updates
- 22 Jan 2020My Dog is Limping—Now What?
- 02 Dec 2019Common Holiday Pet Emergencies You Can Prevent
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats