VETMED was featured on Channel 3 in a story about how Americans spend millions to keep their beloved pets healthy by Patti Kirkpatrick.
Stephanie Helbig and her husband from north Phoenix who utilized VETMED services to diagnose and treat their 9-year-old beagle, Lucy, after she fell sick with a life-threatening illness.
Kirkpatrick said, “VETMED is where other veterinarians across the Southwest send their sickest patients for the most advanced diagnosis and treatment — including many of the machines and procedures common in human health care.”
Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list!
- 27 Sep 2019VetMED Offers Advanced Surgical Services for Dogs and Cats
- 24 Sep 2019VetMED Doctors to Speak at Local Small Animal Specialist Meeting
- 23 Jul 2019Summer Safety for Arizona Pets
- 08 Jul 2019FDA Releases the Latest Report of their Investigation into Potential Link Between Grain-Free Diets and Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- 24 May 2019Cushing’s Disease in Dogs