VETMED was featured on Channel 3 in a story about how Americans spend millions to keep their beloved pets healthy by Patti Kirkpatrick.
Stephanie Helbig and her husband from north Phoenix who utilized VETMED services to diagnose and treat their 9-year-old beagle, Lucy, after she fell sick with a life-threatening illness.
Kirkpatrick said, “VETMED is where other veterinarians across the Southwest send their sickest patients for the most advanced diagnosis and treatment — including many of the machines and procedures common in human health care.”
Subscribe to Our News
- 22 Mar 2019Introducing New Internists
- 22 Mar 2019Two Surgeons Now Board Certified
- 20 Nov 2018Holiday Foods You Won’t Feel Guilty About Sharing with Your Pets
- 12 Oct 2018Camping With Your Pet in Arizona
- 27 Sep 2018What Should You Do If Your Dog Suffers a Head Injury?